Our acceptable use policies are set out below.
1. Using the Services to encourage any illegal, abusive, or other activities that interfere with the business or activities of Olive Innovations Ltd.
2. Attempting to circumvent or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any manner that poses a security or other risk to us, our vendors, any user of our Services, or any of our or their respective customers.
3. Benchmarking, tampering with, unauthorized testing, reverse-engineering, decompiling, or otherwise using the Services in order to find limitations or vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities, or any other purpose not authorized by us.
4. Using the Services in any manner that may subject Olive Innovations or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
5. Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
6. Using the Services to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers.
7. Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender.
Our service warranties and liabilities are fully covered in our General Terms and Conditions.
This Acceptable Use Policy has examples of restricted behavior, but does not list all restricted behaviors. We at Olive Innovations Ltd will in the event of investigation and finding what we consider be usage outside our Policy we will contact where possible the individual and/or organisation.
We at Olive Innovations Ltd are as transparent as possible, if any there is any uncertainty please contact us at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have.
Last Updated 31 December 2017